Top Ten Thankful Thoughts
5 MILLION NEW CHURCHES – 1 BILLION SOULS
May we never be too busy to remember the price paid for the salvation of the world, and may we give thanks continually for all He purchased for us.
Dear Visionary Leader,
The Word of God instructs us to be thankful and grateful rather than murmuring and complaining. We are entering the season where many Christians pause to give thanks to the Lord for all He has provided. We choose not to give thanks according to the measures, treasures and pleasures of the World. Our measure is found in Christ; our treasure is fostered in God’s Word; our pleasure is fixed in Heaven. Please consider these top ten thankful thoughts for this season:
Ten Thankful Thoughts
- The Bible has the answers for the world today!
- The prayer of faith moves mighty mountains!
- The Holy Spirit empowers saints to win the lost!
- The Lord has raised up a Global Church to fulfill the Great Commission!
- The Church is doubling in size throughout the earth!
- There are more than 250 million sermons preached each year!
- There has never been a recession in the kingdom of God!
- There are no problems in Heaven, only plans for our lives!
- There is still wonder-working power in the blood of Christ!
- There is still room at the Cross for everyone!
During this season, we are most thankful for our families and friends. I am sure that you feel as I do, that some our greatest joy comes from our faith-filled families and friends. I am thankful for my wife, Sheri, and lovely daughters, Olivia and Priscilla!
I am thankful also for the heroes of the faith who have gone before us, that have brought us to where we are today as a global Church. One year ago on November 22, 2009, Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty passed from earth to eternity. He and his wife, Sharon, are key founders of the Billion Soul Network. I was fortunate to visit with Sharon a few days ago at Victory Christian Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma. We pause to give thanks for all of the Godly servants who have crossed the finish line for heaven in the last year! Blessings!
Until The Last Person Has Heard,
James O. Davis